A really interesting conversation between Erik Spiekermann and Elliot Jay Stocks. Spiekermanns approach to design is something we really admire and try to incorporate into every project we take on. The idea of focusing on a problem first and building around that is in our opinion the only way to design; it seems simple and obvious, but in practice it’s much harder and more time consuming, but will always result in a better outcome than say a template bought off the shelf.
- A really interesting look at design and designing in the digital space http://t.co/yVnT2Nmy
- @WebdevObserver thanks :)
- Oh and make sure you like it!
- Updated the Clear Assembly Facebook page, FB is rolling timeline out to all business pages at the end of this month -> http://t.co/nJr8MfcJ
- New marketing material arrived! http://t.co/qFjVPDiX
- Just posted a photo http://t.co/ddrIN5bO