We’re about to launch into our first round of marketing planned for 2012, and we just received the print collateral that’s going to help us along the way.
This year, we got some brochures, presentation folders, cards and case study flyers. As it was a short run of only 100 copies, we went with a cheaper digital run rather than more expensive offset printing.
Initially we were concerned about the reduction in quality going with digital over offset, but we’re stoked with the final product! Thanks to some input from our print manager Fiona Clark, we made a few adjustments to avoid some of the weaknesses of digital printing, and we couldn’t be happier with the results.
- A really interesting look at design and designing in the digital space http://t.co/yVnT2Nmy
- @WebdevObserver thanks :)
- Oh and make sure you like it!
- Updated the Clear Assembly Facebook page, FB is rolling timeline out to all business pages at the end of this month -> http://t.co/nJr8MfcJ
- New marketing material arrived! http://t.co/qFjVPDiX
- Just posted a photo http://t.co/ddrIN5bO