There’s one industry I always seem to come back to for design inspiration. It’s always producing really interesting artwork, cutting edge web design (that isn’t flash) and a really unique look and feel that’s always evolving; I’m talking about snow sports.
Brands like Burton, Thirty Two, Smith, Giro, Rossignol and many others seem to produce visually stunning… well.. everything! Their websites look great, their products always look unique, their photography is breathtaking, and their print material is always top quality. I think it’s just a really great place to turn if you need some design inspiration.
- A really interesting look at design and designing in the digital space http://t.co/yVnT2Nmy
- @WebdevObserver thanks :)
- Oh and make sure you like it!
- Updated the Clear Assembly Facebook page, FB is rolling timeline out to all business pages at the end of this month -> http://t.co/nJr8MfcJ
- New marketing material arrived! http://t.co/qFjVPDiX
- Just posted a photo http://t.co/ddrIN5bO