Be warned, it’s 24 minutes long, so make sure you have some spare time before you start watching. If you do, it’s a great little insight into the t-shirt printing website threadless.com. It looks at how it all started and where it’s going. The most interesting part is getting an insight into Jake Nickell’s thought process, and his approach to starting a business.
- A really interesting look at design and designing in the digital space http://t.co/yVnT2Nmy
- @WebdevObserver thanks :)
- Oh and make sure you like it!
- Updated the Clear Assembly Facebook page, FB is rolling timeline out to all business pages at the end of this month -> http://t.co/nJr8MfcJ
- New marketing material arrived! http://t.co/qFjVPDiX
- Just posted a photo http://t.co/ddrIN5bO