Stock photography doesn’t have to be the first port of call for photos on your site! We recently did a photo shoot for Watersaver Gardens. It didn’t take long to shoot, and actually ended up being cheaper for the client than buying stock photos!
We’re incredibly pleased with the results, with the web design having some great feature photography, plus it leaves our client with some visual assets they can easily use for other marketing material in the future.
We think it’s a win all round.
- A really interesting look at design and designing in the digital space http://t.co/yVnT2Nmy
- @WebdevObserver thanks :)
- Oh and make sure you like it!
- Updated the Clear Assembly Facebook page, FB is rolling timeline out to all business pages at the end of this month -> http://t.co/nJr8MfcJ
- New marketing material arrived! http://t.co/qFjVPDiX
- Just posted a photo http://t.co/ddrIN5bO